Pete's Submitted Recipes«
Page 85 of 180 »
King Ranch Chicken Casserole
2-4 lb chicken (cooked with cumin, onion, celery and garlic), cook it, shred it.
10 corn tortillas
1 onion, chopped
1 bell pepper, seeds and stem removed, diced
2 cups of grated cheddar cheese
1 can of cream of mushroom soup
1 can of cream of chicken soup
1 cup of chicken broth
1 can of Ro-Tel tomatoes
1 tsp. of chile powder
Cook the chicken, and shred. (I usually broil or grill)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Combine soups, broth, Ro-Tel tomatoes and chile powder; blend until smooth.
3. Place a layer of chicken in a greased casserole dish.
4. Add layers of tortillas, onion, bell peppers, cheese and sauce.
5. Repeat layers, ending with cheese.
6. Bake uncovered for half an hour or until brown and bubbling.
Submitted by: Pete on August 22, 2011, 8:35 pm
This recipe is included in 1
Share this recipe: